Saturday, November 28, 2015

Weekend, Part 2

Saturday All Over Again--Saturday, 11/28/15

After the TG Thursday and Friday holidays, it now feels like yet another weekend started today.  Back to back weekends--I'm a fan!

I was also a fan of this simple outfit combining a long/loose top with a boxy jacket.

From whatmamawears.blogspot.ca

Of course I had to go with bright teal instead of purple.


Dove LOVE graphic T (Kohls), $3.44/wear
Bootcut jeans (thrifted, Target), $0.42/wear
Boxy teal blazer (thrifted, Coldwater Creek), $1.67/wear+
Bright teal ballet flats (Payless), $1.18/wear
Ruby heart pendant from Mom and Dad+

Outfit total: $6.71/wear

See, LOVE and a heart necklace--what could more perfectly sum up how I feel about long holiday weekends?


In other news...I was pretty surprised by a recent Pew study that found that 40% of Millennials "say the government should be able to prevent people publicly making statements that are offensive to minority groups" (compared to about a quarter of Gen X and Boomers).  That seems high to me, but I guess it's in keeping with other information about the climate of strangled speech on college campuses these days.

No comments: