Tuesday, November 17, 2015

In the Circus

...Sartorially Speaking--Tuesday, 11/17/15

This Reverse Inspiration has a summertime vibe that in a couple months would make me envious.  But for now, I'm all about cold weather layering.

From artinthefind.com

My version gives me a chance to wear yet another sweater vest.  I'm addicted to these things!


Blue button up shirt with aqua/white stripes (thrifted, JNY), $1.33/wear+
Navy paisley skirt (thrifted, Target), $1.50/wear
*White sweater vest (thrifted, Casual Corner), $4.50/wear+
Navy sleeveless cardigan (thrifted, Tommy Hilfiger), $0.63/wear
Navy tights
Navy ankle boots by Seychelles, $11.67/wear

Yep, this is what I was wearing when I spilled tea all over myself--AGAIN--while getting ready for work.  Bah!


I still wore my new elephant pendant, even though it doesn't look as good on the striped shirt as it did on the white sweater vest.  (And even though it suggests that I'm supporting a Republican candidate for President, but politics are irrelephant.)


*Silver elephant pendant (JCP), $9.60/wear+

Outfit total: $24.73/wear

In other news...What a bunch of ridiculous drama!  Not only is the woman who runs this pre-school a controlling, paranoid bitch, she can't spell worth a damn.

And special for my sister, the photo at the bottom of this post made me think of you (and your future).  Only there would be a doggie in the mix too!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow, that was some crazy reading.

Sally said...

Right?? WTF.