Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dots and Dreams

A Very Typical Outfit--Tuesday, 11/10/15

Navy, burgundy, and white are a lovely combination.  I still wish I had a pair of burgundy/maroon pants, but I will just keep wearing my burgundy skirt instead.

From bridgetteraes.com

I decided to do two layers of navy (t-shirt and cardigan) and get the white into the mix with a long scarf. 


Navy knit top (Walmart, from Mom)+
Navy cardigan (Kohls), $6.16/wear
Burgundy pencil skirt (Nordstrom), $4.84/wear
White polka dot scarf (Target), $4.75/wear
Navy tights, $0.96/wear
Navy ankle boots by Seychelles, $12.73/wear

Outfit total: $29.44/wear

"Impractical-looking long scarf" is definitely a hallmark of my style.  I'm glad to live somewhere that I can wear a scarf mostly year-round.  The shimmery rose gold polka dots on this one make it a big favorite.


Continuing the white and pink theme, I think this bunny is dreaming of carrot.


3 comments:

jen said...

That bunny definitely deserves a carrot! :)

I love the white, navy and burgundy combo of colors too.

mom said...

I think that bunny is dreaming of Mr. McGregor's garden, which was full of carrots, if I remember correctly.

Sally said...

Jen--Thanks! And I agree.

Mom--Ah yes, the poor guy who tormented Peter Rabbit by planting all kinds of lovely veg and not wanting to share with a little bunny. Gardening is so much work, maybe it's only worth it if you can attract rabbits!