Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fun Color Combos

Green and Purple, Together Again--Tuesday, 11/3/15

I love the combination of bright green and purple, made a bit less Crayon-box-explosion with the addition of a beige top layer.

From respecttheshoes.blogspot.com
For my version, I wore my purple pants and leopard flats.  (It was a cloudy day when I took this week's photos so you'll kind of have to trust me on the colors here.)


Green short-sleeved T (thrifted, Lands End), $1.33/wear
Purple pants (JCP), $4.00/wear
Beige knit blazer (Nordstrom), $5.06/wear
Wild ball necklace (Macy's), $3.32/wear
Leopard flats (Nordstrom), $3.33/wear

Outfit total: $17.04

I don't have a pair of wild green/purple heels, but I do have this crazy colored necklace.  Will that do?


Here is another word cloud from a paper I wrote in my masters program.  Any guesses as to the topic?



No comments: