Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bunny and Satire and More Bunnies

Teal Cuddles--Sunday, 11/22/15

This was a very fancy, sparkly way to wear a graphic T--with leopard cardigan, necklace o' bling, heels, and a dressy skirt.

From fashionfairydust.com

I borrowed the graphic T + animal print cardigan aspects of this for a cuddly weekend outfit.  I don't need fancy when I've got the Cuddle Bunny action going.


Black woven hiking skirt (thrifted, Columbia), $2.50/wear
Cuddle Bunny T (Kohls), $1.70/wear
Zebra cardigan (thrifted, Gap), $2.50/wear+
Teal scarf (Target), $1.71/wear+
Bright teal flats (Payless), $1.30/wear
+ Black leggings + teal Groucho rabbit socks (it's kind of chilly!)

Outfit total: $12.21/wear

In other news...Beware the Four Horsemen of Gentrification!  "Greek will be the only variety of yogurt" is a hell Robert is already living in.

Yesterday evening, Robert and I did some shopping and not only did we stock up on stuff for Thanksgiving, I returned clothes at 3 stores (including the tights with the hole in them that Target refunded my money for with no hassle) and bought tights at the 2 of them that weren't Target.  Both Kohls and JCP had a decent selection of non-black tights available in store, so I think I'm stocked up pretty well.

I'm glad that took care of those errands last night because I slept in more than usual (and even stranger, more than Robert) and woke up feeling sick.  I think it's the start of another sinus infection.  You know it's bad when I'm even too wimpy to play Fallout!  I'm glad this is a short workweek ahead of us.

And now for more bunnies, as promised.  (It is Bunday after all!)  Please enjoy a black satin and a Dutch.

No comments: