Monday, February 23, 2015

What to Wear Cooking Beef Stew While Sick

A New Scarf and 3/4 Length Sleeves, Of Course--Sunday, 2/22/15

I could feel while taking photos of this outfit that I'm sick--my hands were pretty shaky, and despite like 12 different attempts, this mediocre photo was the best I could do.  But I was glad to try out this striped top with 3/4 length sleeves and white stripes that look like ropes to me--a nice nautical detail--because I needed to cook a big pot of beef stew for my lunches this week and I have finally learned that 3/4 sleeves are your second best friend while cooking (your apron is your first).  This puffy vest is my old puffy jacket with the sleeves zipped off.  And I'm immediately debuting my new grey scarf, which is pretty warm and cuddly on a cold day.


*Nautical striped T with 3/4 length sleeves (Kohsl)
*Grey scarf (Target)
Bright pink puffy vest (thrifted, Casual Corner)
Bootcut jeans (thrifted, Target)

I spent the evening watching Waking the Dead Season 7's first two episodes.  That show has really grown on me over time.  I'm glad I kept with it.

3 comments:

jen said...

Cute vest!

jen said...

Oh also I like the solid scarf with the striped shirt!

Sally said...

Thanks!