Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Belatedly

Bedtime came very quickly last night and I didn't get around to posting.

Of course this morning all I can think is: Work. UGH.

We'll see if I make it through the whole day.

"Sally (on the) Fourth"--Monday, 7/4/16

Today's outfit has two inspiration photos.

First, this "office appropriate inspiration for the week" was slotted for a Monday.  Is it my fault that today is a national holiday dedicated to cookouts and fireworks and not databases and spreadsheets?

From insideoutstyleblog.com

Second, in this post showing another remix of a striped top, Rebecca pairs it with an orange skirt that looks almost red to me.

From rebeccalately.com

It's hard to go wrong with red, white, and blue on Independence Day.


Navy striped top (St Johns Bay/JCP), $2.00/wear
Red cargo skort (thrifted, Macy's), $1.20/wear
Navy sleeveless cardigan vest (thrifted, Tommy Hilfiger), $0.42/wear
Blue/red striped flats by Chinese Laundry, $1.56/wear
Ruby heart necklace (gift from Mom)

Outfit total: $5.18/wear

5 comments:

mom said...

I like this outfit. Very summery and color appropriate for the day after the 4th.

Sally said...

Thanks! This actually was my July 4th outfit, I was just posting late.

Tam said...

Adorable.

Jen M. said...

I wore a blue and white striped shirt but did not have the cute red skirt to go with it.

Sally said...

Aw, thanks, Tam.

Jen, no one can argue with blue and white stripes, red skirt or no!