Sunday, May 1, 2016

Weather Mix-up Outfit

"Animal Mix-up"--Sunday, 5/1/16

Zebra print skirt, graphic T, and denim jacket--batter up!

From kslookbook.com

However when I put this outfit together, I made a concession to the season and forgo the bright pink shoes.  Leggings and fuzzy boots is where it's at...


Well, where it should be at.  My preparation of this outfit a few weeks in advance is killing me with this crazy warm weather we're having right now.  Seriously, I was still wearing leggings and tall boots through mid-May the last two years!  So I had to do a last minute revision and wear bright pink flats after all.  But wouldn't it have been cute with the furry boots?

Zebra print teal skirt (thrifted), $1.75/wear
Cuddle bunny top (Kohls), $1.13/wear
Blue denim jacket (Liz Claiborne/JCP), $10.76/wear
Black leggings
Black fuzzy boots (Walmart)
Bright pink flats (Payless), $1.00/wear

Outfit total: $14.64/wear

And the Cuddle Bunny because I can never get enough of that.


In other news...Dog puns!  (Hat tip: Style on Target)

A run-down of all the benefits of the Woman Card.

And "the people who build the Fitbit" among others are possibly quite wrong about the role of exercise in weight loss.

No comments: