Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Matrix, Wardrobe Version

Dressing Like a Tan Rabbit--Saturday, 5/21/16

Finally, the return of the rabbit dress!  This time worn with a denim jacket, as shown by these lovely bloggers.

#1--Andi shows us a denim jacket with a beige/black patterned dress.

From just-another-smith.blogspot.com

#2--Kate shows us a denim jacket with a patterned dress featuring her favorite animal, bears.

From ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com

So clearly the denim jacket + beige/black patterned dress featuring my favorite animal must happen!  My blue denim jacket is a really dark wash, so I decided to try it with my black denim jacket instead.  Works for me!


Beige/black rabbit dress (eShakti), $8.75/wear
Black denim jacket (JNY), $2.66/wear
Tan captoe flats by Clarks, $3.33/wear
Art Deco silk scarf (thrifted), $3.50/wear

Outfit total: $18.24/wear

Isn't this outfit a bit reminiscent of a tan rabbit?


In other news...Because even on the weekends I cannot resist the allure of Excel, I've spent the day working on an outfit generation matrix and using it to plan future outfits.  Sometimes my geekiness in this area surprises even myself.

No comments: