Friday, May 6, 2016

Unseasonable, Unreasonable

"You Look Absolutely Ravaging, My Dear"--Friday, 5/6/16

This Reverse Inspiration definitely got the animal print + blue message loud and clear.  (Indeed, she was so excited she created 25 cobalt blue outfit ideas for your perusal.)

From babble.com

My outfit is a simple casual Friday ensemble that puts blue and animal print into one garment.  Because it's Friday, let's not overthink this, okay?


Blue leopard sweatshirt (JNY), $4.00/wear
Denim skirt (thrifted, Levi's), $0.83/wear
*Blue/black sparkly flats (Target), $5.24/wear
Owl necklace (Kohls), $1.35/wear

Outfit total: $11.42/wear

Trust me, you don't want to question a person who wears two predator items together this way.  She might rip your face off.


I think this outfit did a pretty good job of using the Rule of 4, if I include this 70s style owl and my new sparkly flats in the count (as suggested by Debbie), even without a blazer/cardigan/vest/scarf.  But when the high is in the upper 80s during the first week of May, first, you double-check that you didn't accidentally move to Texas during the night (nope), then you put on a single layer of clothing and hope for the best.  I was actually surprisingly OK wearing this in my office until about 4:25 p.m. (I didn't even think about turning on the fan until then), at which point I realized it was about time to go home anyway so I packed up and skedaddled.

In other news...It's Friday afternoon and I'm tired, so no heavy news article links or even half-assed book reviews today.  Instead enjoy this bunny!  I think I'm going to let his loafitude be my guide tonight.


No comments: