Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What to Wear Stuffing Envelopes

Fun Fun--Tuesday, 1/5/16

This winter outfit was an easy way for me to wear a new green blazer that I bought at Goodwill over the summer.

From just-another-smith.blogspot.com

In place of the black and white top, I substituted one of my 88 cent sale purchases, which I'm calling my "faux reptile" print top.  I'm not a big fan of reptile prints, but this sorta-reptile version works for me.


*Dark green ponte knit blazer (thrifted, Target), $5.99/wear+
*Black/grey faux reptile knit top (thrifted, Kohls), $0.88/wear+
Black pencil skirt (thrifted, Briggs New York), $0.83/wear
Black leggings
Tall black boots by Fitzwell, $3.62/wear
Black sparkly necklace (Kohls), $1.06/wear

Outfit total: $12.38/wear

That's not bad for an outfit with two new items in it!  I also decided to purge the black skirt I was originally going to wear with this outfit.  It was a lightweight poly knit skirt (purchased at Goodwill) that was OK but that I was never totally happy with due to the thinness of the material.  Now it can go back to the thrift store for someone else.  I definitely do not need to hang on to my 5th favorite black skirt or whatever the hell that was.


In other news...OK, I must be old because after about 3 hours of stuffing envelopes today, my right shoulder is sore from reaching for the envelopes.  WTH?

No comments: