Thursday, January 14, 2016

Killing It

Monochromatic-Ish--Thursday, 1/14/16

I liked this combination of tonal colors in the pink to purple range.  I thought I could do something similar with some blurple/purple items in my closet.

From myclosetcatalogue.com

I was very satisfied to get 3 purple items into this outfit for the Work the Wardrobe Challenge.


Purple fit and flare dress (Kohls), $10.00/wear+
Purple striped boxy jacket (thrifted, Coldwater Creek), $1.00/wear+
Grey tights
Purple pumps (thrifted), $0.71/wear+
Purple and gold necklace (Macy's), $2.12/wear

Outfit total: $13.83/wear

And a purple necklace just to put it all over the top.  But hey, at least I went with grey tights instead of purple, you know?


In other news...This post title is NOT a reference to my workwear style.  This morning our department head came to my office to tell me that I am "killing it" on this data visualization development project.  So that was very nice.

No comments: