Friday, January 15, 2016

Kicking off a 3 Day Weekend

Brown Study--1/15/16

Another day, another Bridgette Raes outfit inspiration.  I have a denim skirt, olive pullover sweater, and cream scarf to wear for the Work the Wardrobe Challenge, so this outfit looked just the ticket.

From bridgetteraes.com

I even considered wearing it with my brown quilted jacket but it was too bulky/restricting and the jacket/scarf combination made it impossible to see my nice olive sweater.  This denim skirt was another lucky Christmas Goodwill purchase with my mom.  I really like the faint fading on the denim--it adds some visual interest without making it too casual for casual Fridays at my office.  Now that I have this denim skirt, I have purged the one with the zipper that was starting to stick.


*Denim skirt (thrifted, Levi's), $4.99/wear+
Olive pullover sweater (Kohls), $4.25/wear+
Brown leggings
Tall brown boots by Fitzwell, $8.75/wear
Cream scarf (thrifted), $0.43/wear+

Outfit total: $18.42/wear

In other news....It has been a long day of a long week.  I am really ready to start feeling less sick this weekend!

I've been so grumpy the last few days, what I really need is this:



Some bunny loaf time.

No comments: