Friday, September 9, 2016

Buntastic Friday #3

"The Go To Work Edition"--Friday, 9/9/16

This Buntastic Friday is not as fun as the last two because instead of seeing a rabbit show, I'm going to work.  I'll have to find a way to make the bunnies happen in my office (and not by lying down on the ground and letting rabbit visuals take over my brain so that I am imagining them sitting on the photo copier, sleeping in the conference room, or manning the help desk).

From pinterest.com


In the post about this outfit from this past spring, Lydia discusses how she had gotten some great items secondhand from a favorite local shop, of which I heartily approve.  And she totally rocks the blue patterned top + navy blazer + skinny jeans + snazzy shoes combo here.  Having a precious doggie in the photo doesn't hurt!

From iamchiconthecheap.com

My version is 100% dog-free, but I do have whimsical rabbits, a very proper pinstriped blazer, skinny jeans, and Rockstud-style flats.  Now if only I could convince Robert that he wants a puppy...


Navy rabbit blouse (Disney Alice/Kohls), $5.28/wear
Skinny jeans (JCP), $0.68/wear
Navy pinstriped blazer (thrifted, the Limited), $1.00/wear
Nude Rockstud flats by Wild Diva, $10.00/wear

Outfit total: $16.96/wear

Although my shirt has lots of active white rabbits on it, I will share with you a single loafing mini rex instead of many rex.  (There was no T. Rex at the fair.)

One mini rex emits the softness of a thousand buns.

In other news...A fascinating (brief) article in The Economist about new research on chronic fatigue syndrome and the surprising commonalities with the experiences of a soil-dwelling threadworm.

Plus, scroll to the bottom of this post for a video about a dog who works as a zoo nanny.

2 comments:

mom said...

I love the story about the dog working as a nanny at the zoo.

Sally said...

I know, right? Fabulous!