Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Short and Not Very Sweet

Confusing and Aggravating--Wednesday, 8/17/16

I know that I had already laid out the skeleton of this blog post earlier but I cannot find it in my draft post list.  So fuck it.  Here's an inspiration photo.

From rebeccalately.com

Here's an outfit photo.


Blue short-sleeved blouse (212/Kohls), $5.00/wear
Grey polka dot skirt (Kohls), $2.49/wear
Grey short-sleeved cardigan (thrifted, Target), $1.25/wear
Grey ribbon flats by Louise et Cie, $3.57/wear
Dark grey big ball necklace, $2.00/wear

Outfit total: $14.31/wear

And in keeping with this post's title...these guys are (as Robert said) baaaaaaaaaad to the bone.


FIN.

4 comments:

mom said...

Hey, where's the marketing copy of this blog?!

Sally said...

Baaaaaaaaaaa. Booooooooooo.

Jen M. said...

This reminds me. My team started timing people during our daily standup to increase efficiency. We were very proud that the meeting only lasted like 8 min. Then the next day we canceled the meeting (for an intern's presentation) and we were like woohoo, 100% efficiency. :P

Sally said...

Hah. Meanwhile I had a 1 hour meeting that lasted 2 hours today.