Saturday, August 13, 2016

Available Dark

"Minty Badness"--Saturday, 8/13/16

In Today's Reverse Inspiration from 2012, our player has re-mixed a mint cardigan with other older items in her closet to create a new outfit.


My outfit pops the Cheshire cat in with a couple of mint items to create an outfit looking for trouble.


Black Cheshire tank (Disney Alice/Kohls), $6.00/wear
Mint-aqua cardigan (thrifted, Studio Works), $1.75/wear
Denim skort (thrifted, Walmart), $0.71/wear
Mint floral necklace (Target), $3.31/wear
Black brushstroke flats (Payless), $1.67/wear

Outfit total: $13.44/wear

In other news...I picked up some books at the library today, came home, and read Available Dark by Elizabeth Hand in its entirety.  That was my day.  How was yours?

5 comments:

Mom said...

I watched several episodes of Grimm and read Behind Closed Doors by P . A. Paris. A god day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Staying in to beat the heat is a good plan! I'm sure Bell enjoyed you staying in one place for a while, too.

Mom said...

I don't know what happened with these comments. I was just trying to correct spelling! Anyway, I watched several episodes of Grimm and read Behind Closed Doors by B A Paris.

Mom said...

Luckily, today is supposed to be cooler than usual. We'll take it.