Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sew What

Grey and Pink Birds--Thursday, 7/23/15

I am not going to match the eclectic psychedelic punk vibe of this outfit, but I can do graphic T and patterned skirt.

From wardrobeoxygen.com

Mine is a much more sedate version, but I give myself extra points for making this bought-for-work pencil skirt part of a weekend outfit.  I mean, it's made from a comfy knit and basically feels like pajamas but still.


Grey ostrich graphic T (Kohls), $5.16/wear
Grey polka dot skirt (Kohls), $7.46/wear+
Bright pink flats (Payless), $3.25/wear
Pink drops necklace (Outfit Additions), $3.25/wear

Additional bonus points for putting a bird on it.


...And finishing up with a photo of pink birds against a grey background for the win!


In other news...My mom bought a pair of too-long pants at the thrift store this morning, which was enough for me to get my sewing machine area situated.  We shortened her pants and a pair of mine this afternoon.  It's good to have my sewing machine back in business.

2 comments:

mom said...

It was so fun working with you on our sewing projects. I wish we could get together more often, especially to go thrift shopping.

Sally said...

Me too!