Saturday, July 11, 2015

I Like Vacations

I Love Them Even--Saturday, 7/11/15

Another day, another Alice inspiration photo.  I'd really thought I'd wear something more similar to this as a summer work outfit, but took the light blue/navy concept in a different direction for the first day of my vacation.  (This was the outfit I was going to wear on the Friday before the fourth of July but I spilled tea all over the shirt in the car.)

From happinessatmidlife.com

I finally wore my new LOVE dove graphic T (for real) with a golf skort and my trusty striped sneakers.


Light blue golf skort (thrifted, Izod), $5.00/wear+
*White/navy LOVE dove graphic T (Kohls), $6.88/wear+
Blue striped sneakers (Rocket Dog)
Aqua/red/white bead necklace (Target), $4.11/wear

My T-shirt gives sorta the wrong message when you look at it in mirror writing.


I also love this magnificent Alice print that Robert got for me, with a Tenniel drawing from the Mad Hatter's tea party.  Alice is so delightfully grumpy looking in this scene.  (Obviously I totally relate to her here--I use a closeup of her face as my personal icon on this blog.)



Which brings me to this random thing from the web:
Men Starting Unnecessary Conversations in Western Art History

Today is our preparation and "travel" day for our vacation.  I'd be happier if I didn't have such a bad headache but whatever.  Stay tuned to find out whether we are successful in our pursuit of the cerulean warbler! (and other birds).

No comments: