Thursday, July 2, 2015

Patriotism?

...Or Just a Good Excuse to Wear Red, White, and Blue--Thursday, 7/2/15

Because Friday is our day off work for Independence Day (woo!), I wore my red/white/blue outfit to work today.

I think the inspiration photo is working with black rather than navy but whatever.

From women-outfits.com

I feel like I pretty much nailed this one.


Navy star blouse (Kohls), $7.50/wear
Navy pencil skirt (thrifted, Liz Claiborne), $2.50/wear+
Red cardigan (JNY), $9.75/wear+
Red/blue striped flats by Chinese Laundry, $2.33/wear+
Red/white bead necklace by RB+

And my blouse even has stars on it--how appropriate can you get?


The White Rabbit approves of this color scheme as he watches over me in my office, safe in the knowledge that it is a decapitation-free zone.


In other news...Three day weekend! Wheeeeeeeee!  That's pretty much all that's in my mind right now.

No comments: