Sunday, March 1, 2015

Blanket Scarf

Trying This Out--Friday, 2/27/15

My cold was so very bad that I stayed home from work.  But I did not let this daunt me from making an effort with my outfit--I decided being home sick was the perfect opportunity to wear a blanket scarf.

Of course, I don't own a blanket scarf.  But I do own a blanket.


It's even an animal print blanket (that I stole from RB--sorry not sorry).

Is it just me or does he look very sad at the folly of humankind?


After taking these photos, I took off the blanket, put on my pink puffy vest, then sat back in my comfy chair with the tiger blanket worn like, you know, a blanket.  This was much, much, much better.

Verdict:  Blanket scarves--inferior to actual blankets even when they are blankets.

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm imagining this look with the Bjorn Borg blanket haha.

Sally said...

LOL Oh man! What a missed opportunity! Now THAT would be fashion statement all right.