Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sick Person

A Descent into Fever--Sunday, 2/7/16

Love the bright plaid scarf here, though I did something different to wear my new teal puffy vest, a birthday purchase.

From happilygrey.com

I have a more tonal palette of grey, teal, light blue, and black.


Grey pullover sweater (thrifted, Laura Scott), $2.62/wear
*Teal puffy vest (Walmart), $9.00/wear+
Black/light blue/mustard paisley scarf (Target), $4.00/wear
*Flared jeans (thrifted, Lane Bryant), $0.88/wear+
Grey ankle boots by Seychelles, $10.00/wear

Outfit total: $26.50/wear

I also have a second pair of 88 cent jeans!  My mom was on fire at the 88 cent sale and found me another pair of jeans.  I really like this flares style, though perhaps pairing them with a gigantic puffy vest was not the most flattering choice in the world.  Whatever.  I'm happy and snug in this combination.


In other news...Oh man, have I ever felt like crap since Sunday afternoon.  I still have a fever today.  I'm just hoping I'll feel OK enough tomorrow to get back to work.  This seems far from assured right now.

2 comments:

Jen M. said...

I think the flares look good with the vest. Being slim in the hips is probably the key. Hope you're feeling better!

Sally said...

Thanks, I'm definitely on an upward trajectory.