Thursday, February 18, 2016

Back in Pants

Leopard Rabbit--Thursday, 2/18/16

In the blog post, she discusses mixing neutrals using different textures and patterns.  I am starting to like mixing brown and black lately, though I still think having something that incorporates both colors helps a lot with a unified look.  She did it with a tiger cardigan, and I did it with my leopard cardigan.

From 260daysnorepeats.blogspot.com

Like her, I wore brown pants in a shade that did NOT match the cardigan and a black top.  Did it work?


Brown wide leg trousers (thrifted, Nicole), $1.67/wear
Black long-sleeved T (Walmart), $0.83/wear
Brown leopard cardigan (Lands End), $9.22/wear
White Rabbit pocket watch pendant (Zad), $5.38/wear
Brown pointy-toed flats by Frye, $8.54/wear

Outfit total: $25.64/wear

If you think this outfit is nonsensical, let's blame the Wonderland influence of the White Rabbit.


In other news...Speaking of rabbit accessories, I am mad for this bunny bag charm.  Is that totally cute or what?  A woman with a purse with a rabbit with a purse.  The blogger had a pet rabbit named Sophie for 8 years, and a while after her bunny died, she found this little rabbit to carry around on her purse as a sentimental reminder.  Awwwwww!  Sophie used to travel with her on the train through Grand Central station in NYC, among her other adventures.  The charm is crazy expensive and no longer available and I don't have a cute purse to wear something like this on, so I'm safe, but I have to give the blogger major approval for her rabbit style here.

From hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jen M. said...

Love it!

mom said...

That is so totally cute! She obviously likes bling. Did you notice all the bling on her blouse?

Sally said...

Yes, she definitely likes bling!