Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What To Wear Packing Up Your House

This shirt has been in heavy rotation (along with the French lapin in a beret shirt) as my go-to weekend top...my weekends full of packing, packing, eating, packing, and more packing.

And yes, it's written in looking grass script because Year of Alice, people. (Cuddle bunny)
 

This past Sunday (1/11) I wore it with jeans and my new bunny slippers I bought for my birthday (have I posted these yet? oh well, here they are again in all their rabbit glory).


I needed all the bunny-ness I could get on this exhausting day of packing.

I think I leveled several times in Taping Boxes (even though I started from a high level due to all the boxes I put together for the state park surveys back in the day).  I think I'm about 100 boxes away from the highly desired perk of Never-Ending Packing Tape Roll, which functions like the Expert Armorer perk in Oblivion --- one tape roll lasts forever.  However desirable that would be, I am glad that I won't be reaching that threshold on this move.  Robert's taping skill is still at the novice level, but he can assemble wardrobe boxes and schlunk them around pretty well now.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Your slippers are hilarious. The pink bows push them over the top.

Sally said...

Bunny slippers are a classic, but I thought these were a particularly impressive variant on the theme.

Debbie said...

Indeed.