Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Stuck in Neutral

Day 28: All Neutrals -- Tuesday, 12/16/14

My monster headache had lessened to mere beast levels by Tuesday morning, so back to work I went.  It was not good times, but it was OK.

At least I was dressed in a very easy, comfortable outfit (more stripes!) that kept me warm while I drank iced tea, stared at SPSS syntax and Excel spreadsheets, and tried not to whimper out loud (at which endeavor I believe I succeeded).

And if I recall correctly, that evening Robert and I made an amazingly delicious yet simple pepper steak recipe using some sirloins we had discovered over the weekend during our Great Freezer Cleanout with red/yellow/orange bell peppers, white onions, and copious butter.  Oh. My. God.  It was actually grossing me out a bit while we were cooking it, but the next day at lunch, I was swooning.  It was so good that I ate it for lunch and then again for dinner and then again for lunch the next day!


*Black/grey/cream pullover (thrifted, Dress Barn)
White long-sleeved T (Walmart)
Grey 5 pocket pants (Rafaella)
Cream scarf (thrifted)
Black/grey/white argyle socks (Sock Dreams)
Grey leopard flats by Fergilicious

No comments: