Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stripes and Stripes

Double the Stripes, Double the Fun -- Friday, 1/9/15

It's Friday.  You've finished your first week back at work after a two week vacation and you're in the midst of pre-move packing exhaustion.  Put on a bunch of different comfortable grey colored clothing items and call it done.

Oh, and put on some socks, too, because it's only gonna be 6 degrees again today.  Even the high school girls are wearing socks!



*Grey/white striped T (Kohls) -- I'm loving these
Grey striped Dockers (thrifted)
Chunky grey cardigan (thrifted, JCP)
Grey leopard flats by Fergilicious
Chunky silvery necklace (JNY)
Not pictured: Grey houndstooth trouser socks (Sock Dreams)

I haven't written a book review in a while because (1) I didn't read much on my vacation (except the excellent Christmas edition of The Economist, which I read at Robert's mom's house) and (2) what little I have read recently were random books I borrowed from my mom and hurriedly packed up to return to her when I visited over Christmas.  I took her 2 paper sacks full of books, I think, and I returned with 3 paper sacks full of books.  I packed those sacks of books in a box, sealed it, and about 16 hours later opened it again as I realized that my plan to not play Oblivion again until after the move (it's just too time/mentally intensive and I can't really handle having that going on in my life right now) meant that I had a bit more time to fall down in my comfy chair (after work/packing/etc.) and read.  I've been enjoying this extra reading time a lot, but I doubt I will post any more book reviews (and we all know this chorus by now so sing along) "until after the move."

No comments: