Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Worst Photos Ever!

Yes, I have now reached a new low for outfit photos on this blog.  Cloudy days, terrible indoor lighting, my mirror precariously balanced on the sofa...these factors, along with very low skill, yield bad photos.

This was my first day back to work after our move.  The closet got about 90% sorted over the weekend and I did not have the problem that one of my co-workers had of not being able to find her pants after moving to a new place.  I found my pants.  I even found my iron and ironing board.  But I have yet to find the will to use the latter so I was a little uncharacteristically wrinkly this week.

Pattern Challenge Day 18: Stripes #1 -- Tuesday, 1/27/15

Stripes are a favorite of mine, so it's no challenge finding them in my wardrobe or putting together outfits with this pattern. 


*Grey/blue striped wool pullover sweater (thrifted, Gap)
Blue button up shirt (Eddie Bauer)
"Denim" pants (Kohls)
Navy ankle boots by Seychelles
Chunky silver necklace (JNY)


Apparently I like wearing this necklace over a button up and a wool pullover sweater with stripes in dull colors.  Hmm.

No comments: