Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pink Bunny Aftermath

Outfit of the Day #2--Friday, 8/28/15

So after getting thoroughly sweaty at the fair, I came home, showered, and changed out of my tank top, cargo skirt, and hiking shoes into a fresh outfit.  I took my cue from this pink and teal boho outfit...

From queeninbetween.blogspot.com
And turned it into a Sally look by including a full skirt and patterned sneakers.


Pink eyelet top (Kohls), $10.00/wear
Brown/pink/teal floral skirt (thrifted, Old Navy), $2.50/wear
Aqua/red fan necklace (Target), $2.32/wear
Brown plaid sneakers by Rocket Dog

Outfit total: $14.82/wear

Just the thing for sitting around, resting your weary legs and sorting through a thousand rabbit photos.  I'm just feeling grateful that I have a normal weekend ahead of me until I have to go back to work and look and act like a grown-up professional again.

No comments: