Sunday, June 5, 2016

You Won't Believe What This English Teacher Did

"Polka Dot Bunny Whimsy"--Sunday, 6/5/16

A comfy and cute top with a polka dot skirt and bright pink shoes is a great weekend outfit inspiration for spring.

From hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com

And it just doesn't get any more comfy and cute than my French bunny top, you know?
I even incorporated the original outfit's pink floral component with this necklace (which I pretty much always want to wear with my lapin shirt anyway but still).


French bunny top (Macy's), $0.88/wear
Grey polka dot skirt (Kohls), $3.73/wear
Bright pink flats (Payless), $0.76/wear
Pink floral necklace (Target), $1.20/wear

Outfit total: $6.57/wear

It probably comes as no surprise that my lapin top was my #1 MVP for the Work the Wardrobe Challenge in the Tops category--worn 7 times.

In other news...I enjoyed this list of re-titled click-bait poems (via Capitol Hill Style).

2 comments:

mom said...

I wonder if the English teacher had any luck with renaming those poems. Very creative and I certainly enjoyed the new titles.

Sally said...

Agreed!