Monday, June 6, 2016

Palindromic Date Outfit

"Mint and Gumdrops, Yum??"--Wednesday, 6/1/16

Today's Reverse Inspiration for this cardigan vest outfit is a sleek and sophisticated take on the idea.

From lolobu.com

My version was a little bit more voluminous and brightly-colored (naturally).


White/purple/orange floral blouse (Lands End), $4.00/wear
Mint cardigan vest (JCP), $7.82/wear
Black pants (thrifted, Lane Bryant), $0.50/wear
Leopard flats (Nordstrom), $2.94/wear
Purple gumdrop necklace (Target), $2.84/wear

Outfit total: $18.10/wear

I am pleased to report that I have now worn my two gumdrop necklaces often enough that I can now type the word "gumdrop" without difficulty.  Hurrah!


The bird photo of the day is this cooperative tom turkey who was hanging out noisily next to the visitor center at the wildlife refuge.  It took a few tries, but I did get a picture of him displaying his tail.


In other news...I have a urologist appointment tomorrow morning.  I hope they have good news for me about how we can put an end to this kidney stone nonsense.

No comments: