Saturday, March 5, 2016

Falling Out

Robert and Me--Saturday, 3/5/16

The beige pants in this inspiration photo are so luxe looking that it almost makes me want a pair.  Almost.  Instead I will go with the puffer idea...

From styleup.com

...in the form of my puffy leopard vest.  I tried putting a silk scarf with it but it didn't work AT ALL.
So I wore the gold tassel necklace that is my leopard match go-to.


Leopard puffy vest (Macy's), $2.75/wear
Brown long-sleeved T (Macy's), $5.49/wear
Bootcut jeans (thrifted, Kohls), $1.17/wear
Gold tassel necklace (Kohls), $1.33/wear
Tan ankle boots by LifeStride, $7.32/wear

Outfit total: $18.06/wear

In other news...A few weeks ago, Robert started playing Fallout 3--which he likes, fortunately, given that I had recommended it.  After he finished one of the DLCs (downloadable content--it's like an extra area of the game that you can play), it got me re-interested in playing the game, so I played the same DLC last Sunday.  I didn't play the game all week, but I'm playing again today.  My character is Level 27 (out of a max of Level 30) and I am reaching the point where other than a few areas, I have only the other DLCs and the main quest line to complete.  This isn't seriously close to the end, but I'm starting to think about the end of the game, if that makes sense.  Steam had a big sale for Columbus Day and I bought Fallout New Vegas, the game that follows Fallout 3, so I have my next thing all lined up already.

2 comments:

Jen M. said...

Glad it's not that you and Robert had a falling out lol.

Sally said...

Thanks for getting the joke ;)