Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bare Legs in November

Mad Mad Sally--Saturday, 10/31/15

I have to admit that despite my love of leopard print and zebra print, I'm not such a fan of snake print, like the dress in this inspiration photo.  But pairing a black and white dress with bright teal and purple and a big mint necklace is an idea I can get into.

From lindsayliving.com

A striped dress is much more my style, and I think this particular one is interesting with the stripes that go in two different directions.


Black and white striped sleeveless dress (Target), $9.33/wear
Purple cropped cardigan (thrifted, Macy's), $1.67/wear+
Bright teal flats (Payless), $1.44/wear
Mint floral necklace (Target), $4.42/wear

Outfit total: $16.86/wear

The cropped length of this cardigan makes it a little tougher to wear than I'd prefer, but I do like the slight gathering of the fabric on the front--it adds a bit of interest.


I was going to wear something else today but because it is 75F in my apartment (!) and I am overheated and headachy to the point of violence, I wore this instead (actually, without the cardigan right now as I wait for the air through the open windows finally cool things down).  Time to take my feelings of aggravation and violence out against the super mutants in Fallout!

For you Halloween traditionalists, here's a spooky black cat photo for your enjoyment.


No comments: