Sunday, October 30, 2016

Voting My Conscience

Stripes, Florals, and Rabbits--Sunday, 10/30/16

I love the dog rescue T-shirt + actual dog combination here.  I wish I could do something similar with a bunny T-shirt + an actual bunny, but I will have to replicate other aspects of this outfit instead.

From looplooks.net

How about the striped jacket and olive green pants combo?  Works for me.


White Rabbit tank (Disney Alice/Kohls), $3.43/wear
Grey striped blazer (thrifted, Target), $1.00/wear
Olive hiking pants (thrifted,Walmart)
Grey/rust/green floral scarf (thrifted), $6.99/wear
Olive leopard flats (Nordstrom), $3.00/wear

Outfit total: $14.42/wear

That isn't a great view of my new scarf, one of many from that huge Goodwill scarf haul in July, but you'll be seeing it again this fall.  It is the perfect dark fall floral pattern, which happens to be all the rage this season.

From stylecaster.com

Grey and white is a classic color combination that never goes out of style, especially on an adorable little mini lop bunny.


In other news...After sleeping late and eating French toast for breakfast, we did another round of Pokemon Go, hitting the park across the street from the library again.  It was cooler today, so sitting on the metal bench got chilly after a while.  I've been enjoying the bump in Halloween-related Pokemon for the holiday weekend.

I still have a cold but I've been feeling better, slowly--however, after this outing (and coming home and washing my hair, etc.), I was wiped out.  I was drowsing in my chair a fair bit during the afternoon.  It was only after dinner that I started to feel more normal again. 

Robert and I have filled out our absentee ballots for me to put in the USPS box in front of my building at work tomorrow.  I'm glad this election season is almost over.  I am thinking that I will start playing Fallout New Vegas the weekend of 11/11--I hope to be doing so as an adventurous sojourn into a dangerous game world to help assuage the boredom of every day life and not as an escape from a dangerous real world in which Trump is president. 

2 comments:

Jen M. said...

We still need to figure out all the propositions. Otherwise I'd be so ready for early voting!

Sally said...

Yeah, I saw you guys have like 17 of them--we had 1. California loves its direct democracy (I do not).