Saturday, October 29, 2016

Distracting Computer Games

"Pining After Bunnies"--Saturday, 10/29/16

I'm always looking for inspiration photos featuring graphic Ts, so this one that also has a maroon striped cardigan similar to mine looked like a good candidate.

From theperfectstormbffs.com

I opted for my Alice T and awesome black bootcut jeans (super-comfortably high-waisted but not, I think, veering too much into Mom jean territory).


Black/maroon striped cardigan (Kohls), $5.52/wear
White Alice graphic T (Disney Alice/Kohls), $4.32/wear
Black jeans (thrifted, NYDJ), $1.50/wear
Black oxfords (thrifted, Munro American), $0.50/wear
Coral lace infinity scarf (Walmart), $1.38/wear

Outfit total: $13.22/wear

She seems to be thinking, "You are wearing a coral scarf with a maroon cardigan and I'm not sure they really go together but...rabbits....swoon...sigh." 


When in doubt, distract with bunnies.  Look here!  Big and fluffy!  Tiny and cute!
 
The White Rabbit Brigade: a French angora and friends

In other news...This morning, Robert and I walked to the library, picked up my books, stayed for a while in the park across the street, and then walked home, playing Pokemon Go all the while.  A marathon was finishing up on the major street next to our apartment when we left, and as it was Halloween themed, there were many runners in costume, including one group of women as Alice, the Queen of Hearts, and the Cheshire Cat.

This afternoon, we've been doing some research on the next computer game I'm going to start playing soon, Fallout New Vegas.

Good times. 

No comments: