Sunday, September 20, 2015

Still Summer Sunday

Eking It Out--Sunday, 9/20/15

Focal item: Aqua/black chevron knit top

A search for aqua and black outfit inspiration turned up this simple casual colorblocked look.

From foxysdomesticside.blogspot.com

I pretty much recreated it, using the pieces that I have, and adding a splash of pattern mixing because that's how I roll.


Aqua/black chevron knit top (Target), $4.00/wear+
Black peplum hiking skirt (Patagonia/REI), $5.00/wear
White short-sleeved cardigan (Nordstrom), $2.21/wear
White swag necklace (Kohls), $7.23/wear
Brushstroke flats (Payless), $3.33/wear

Outfit total: $21.77/wear (not bad, but I can see how an outfit comprised of all bought-new items compares to my thrifted finds)

Today's photo is just an image of the strength Bobblehead from Fallout 3 because Fallout 3 has taken over my mind this weekend!  (This remains the only Bobblehead I have collected so far.)


The weekend goes pretty fast when you spend it this way.

No comments: