Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Pattern Mix Twosday

Hello December--Tuesday, 12/1/15

Red, black and white stripes, and pattern mixing...plus blonde hair.  Can do.

From work-it-blog.blogspot.com

I substituted the red/black/white circle design on my dress for the leopard print.  I really like layering over this dress in the fall/winter seasons.  Even though it's lightweight, the cooler layering time is when I wear it.  This time I wore a pullover sweater over it so it functions like a skirt.


Red/black circle dress (thrifted), $2.50/wear+
Black striped pullover sweater (thrifted, JNY), $1.67/wear
Red scarf (Target), $1.71/wear
Black tights
Black mary janes by Hush Puppies, $6.10/wear

Outfit total: $11.98/wear

I tried to get a better picture of the juxtaposition of the two patterns but I'm not sure how successful I was.  Well, when in doubt, make the photograph huge and hope that people can see what you're talking about.


In other news...I was feeling crappy last night and forgot to publish this post.  I hope today is better.

No comments: