Thursday, December 10, 2015

2 More Days

And a Birthday Too--Thursday, 12/10/15

Lilli has an amazing collection of dresses (as befits her blog's name).  But this was a simple yet elegant combination I thought I could work with from my closet.

From frocksandfroufrou.com

For drapey blue cardigan enter the blue Aztec snakeskin sweatshirt cardigan!  (Which is definitely one of the most distinctive names for something in my closet.  I never wonder which blue Aztec snakeskin sweatshirt cardigan I mean when I write that.)


Sleeveless navy dress (Target), $9.33/wear
Blue Aztec snakeskin sweatshirt cardigan (thrifted, Rafaella), $1.67/wear+
Navy tights
Navy ankle boots by Seychelles, $10.77/wear
Navy scarf (Target), $2.40/wear

Outfit total: $24.17/wear

This neck-to-toe monochromatic outfit is atypical for me but I enjoyed it.  (And I did have the long scarf thing going to keep it from being too un-Sally-like.)


In other news...I was very productive at work today, which I need to be if I'm going to get out of there on time tomorrow for vacation!

No comments: