Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sick

But Not Sick of Pattern Mixing--Sunday 12/6/15

I loved how this outfit not only was all about the pattern mixing but gave me the inspiration to pair two of my new (i.e., November) Goodwill purchases.

From 50isnotold.com


Maroon plaid + black and white polka dots + pearls (to mimic the polka dots) = right up my alley.


*Maroon plaid button up shirt (thrifted, Walmart), $2.99/wear+
*Black polka dot blazer (thrifted, Talbots), $9.74/wear+
Bootcut jeans (thrifted, Target), $0.31/wear
Single strand pearls (Macy's), $2.17/wear
Maroon flats (Payless), $3.40/wear

Outfit total: $18.61/wear

Not pictured: white socks with red crabs, to fit my mood

In other news...It was a day of sniffling, lounging, working on my outfits spreadsheet, and reading the new Cormoran Strike novel A Career of Evil.

I really wish tomorrow weren't Monday.  I'm not feeling terrible (daily nasal rinse has helped a lot with my congestion/sinus pressure), but I'd love another day of loafing before going back to work.  I'm just wimped out.

No comments: