Monday, July 14, 2014

Is This Summer?: Part 1

Summery Yellow Shoes -- Monday, 6/23/14

Summer has officially arrived but I'm still wearing a long-sleeved shirt.


*Black/blue/yellow floral shirt with banded hem (thrifted) -- this was the shirt I had planned to wear with the black ankle pants before realizing the issue I was having with the low rise on those pants.  Well, they worked fine here.
Black 5-pocket pants from Rafaella
Yellow flats
Light blue double-strand necklace from Kohls

Tuesday Blues -- Tuesday, 6/24/14

This blue sleeveless dress is just about as short as I'm willing to go without tights.  I felt a bit like I was doing the infamous RB compensatory dressing technique of extra warmth on top with bare legs, although the classic RB style involves doing this in Texas winters, not Snow City summers.


*Light blue knit dress from Kohls
Blue polka dot knit jacket from Target
Blue pointy-toed flats
Blue sparkly necklace

Statement Flower Jacket -- Wednesday, 6/25/14

Another June day, another jacket worn to work.  This jacket has a lot of oomph.  And this is weird, but my cursor has totally disappeared.  Okay...


*White/grey floral blazer from Coldwater Creek (got a great deal on it)
*Green silk short-sleeved sweater from Jones New York (weird but I own almost no green)
Black pencil skirt (thrifted)
Grey leopard wedges
Grey big-ball necklace from Macy's

1 comment:

mom said...

I bet you looked really good in the blue dress/jacket outfit. Blue is a good color on you.