Monday, November 6, 2017

Zoo Tour 2017

Wow, OK, I have gone through my over 2600 photos from the zoo trip and edited it down to 416 photos!  That's...still a lot of photos, you know?  So be ready to see zoo animals, aquarium life, and various plants from this trip for a long time to come.  Yep, the gift that keeps on giving.

I hope you find it intriguing at first and take an interest, like this Komodo dragon at the Cincinnati Zoo.



After a while, you'll just be chill about it, like this antelope at the St Louis Zoo.


Eventually you'll be all yaaaaawn, like this cheetah at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha.


But even if it totally puts you to sleep, like this brown bear at the Indianpolis zoo...


I hope you'll stick with me!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the photos! Looking forward to more.

Sally said...

Hurray! :)