Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Fox Rose

#NatureTwinning Part 10:

Arctic Fox--Monday, 11/6/17

I'm enjoying this blouse a lot--it's warm enough, fits nicely, and has sufficient subtle details (like the smocked cuffs) that it stands alone quite well.  I decided to stick with another neutral palette for its second outing, but added a rather dramatic scarf for a change.  Overall, I think I like the look of the blouse better with a long necklace because the scarf obscures the pleated neckline, but I was happy with how this outfit turned out.

Outfit cost per wear (OCPW): $20.43


I will not be trying this blouse with fox fur collar or even a faux fox fur collar.  I prefer my white fox fur to look like this:

Cincinnati Zoo

Rose Close Up at Gladney Rose Garden--Tuesday, 11/7/17

OK, what can I say, I absolutely LOVED this outfit.  The light pink in the scarf and the salmon pink in the skirt totally didn't match and I DID NOT CARE.

I'm excited about these boring boyfriend/grandpa cardigans I bought at Loft.  Though they are very basic/classic on their own, they make a great foundation for a snazzy outfit.  I really do like living in a place that is a four-season weather town.  These sweaters are a nice middle weight that will work well from fall until spring (including winter with the right layers).

*Navy boyfriend cardigan (Loft), $29.70
*White long-sleeved seamed T (JCP), $9.10

OCPW: $60.40


Oh good, we're back to the realm of pink flowers!

Missouri Botanical Garden

In other news...I'm pretty excited that the new season of Longmire is out this week.  It makes it a bit easier to face the evening exercise bike session.  Now that it's dark by the time I get home from work, we're not playing Pokemon Go in the evenings so we've reverted to our prior exercise bike/treadmill habit.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It’s the last season of Longmire. 🙁 We’ve really loved this show and will miss it.