Sunday, November 12, 2017

Mystery Cat

Nature Twinning Part 4:

Red Eared Sliders--Tuesday, 10/10/17

Another day, another missing outfit photo: Navy crochet top, aqua pants, cream-white moto jacket, and nude Rockstud flats.

Outfit cost per wear (OCPW): $19.49

This is a Reverse Inspiration of some turtles at a local nature preserve last May.


MWood Nature Preserve

Nicobar Pigeon--Wednesday, 10/11/17

A combination of brand-new navy pants and worn-once navy flats that you will probably be seeing again and again; they just work so well together.

*Navy work trousers (Kohls), $34.99

OCPW: $68.83


I love this bird's shaggy iridescent feathers.

Cincinnati Zoo

Lorikeet Black and Red--Thursday, 10/12/17

I surprise even myself that I'm wearing this jacket twice in one week, but I guess I was really feeling it.  At least this time I switched out the red crochet top for the navy one.

OCPW: $17.98


The white of my outfit was translated into a bright green on this bird for a more dramatic color blocked look.

Indianapolis Zoo

Pink Impatiens--Friday, 10/13/17

When a pair of new jeans fits perfectly, it's a great feeling.  And wearing Lee brand jeans sorta makes me feel like it's 1989 again...though in those days I would not have been bold enough to wear stripes, leopard, and floral print together.

*Straight leg jeans (Lee), $30.00

OCPW: $42.89


Do these pink flowers take you by surprise?  They must have picked up on how "impatiens" I was for the work week to be over.

Missouri Botanical Gardens

In other news...I've been saving this for just the right moment, and I think it's arrived.  A woman walked a cat on a leash in the Senate building last spring...enjoy the mystery.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I just love the white blouse!

Sally said...

Thanks, it was even nicer and more interesting than I had expected when I bought it. It's going to be a while before I'm wearing a sleeveless top again!