Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Bah

"Fall Neutrals"--Monday, 12/5/16

I had both my cream cardigan vest and a plaid skirt on my list of things to wear this fall, so this outfit idea from a Gap ad hit the spot.

From gap.com

In my case, I substituted a black top for the chambray/denim one (because I no longer have one with long sleeves) and went with a discreet necklace instead of a big messy pile of necklace.


Cream cardigan vest (Kohls), $4.69/wear
Tan/black/burgundy plaid skirt (thrifted, Target), $1.88/wear
Black long-sleeved T (Walmart), $0.63/wear
Black/white faux infinity necklace (gift from Mom)
Black leggings
Tall black boots by Fitzwell [WtWC MVP #1 at 18 wears], $2.56/wear

Outfit total: $9.76/wear

The overall effect is shocking to me because somehow I have created an outfit of neutrals, without a single pop of color to be seen.  But the pencil skirt + cardigan vest + tall boots has me in my comfort zone nevertheless.


A trio of dwarf rabbits also approve of wearing all neutrals.


In other news....God, what a crappy day.  Let's move on.

No comments: