Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Wishes

"Thrown for a Loop"--Tuesday, 1/24/17

I am not experiencing a wardrobe slump, but as always, I enjoyed Bridgette's post on the subject...and the white shirt/burgundy topper/skirt I thought was dark grey but I guess is really navy blue outfit on the right.


The blazer with white piping really lends itself to wearing with a white top.  I do not own a fancy bow-tie blouse like in the inspiration photo, so I added my own bit of flounce with a long scarf, thereby mostly obscuring the white shirt but oh well, it works for me.


Burgundy tipped blazer (JNY), $5.45/wear
White long-sleeved T (Walmart), $0.36/wear
Dark grey skirt (Walmart), $2.00/wear
Grey tights
Grey leopard wedges by Cole Haan, $6.83/wear
Burgundy/magenta floral scarf (Target), $5.00/wear

Outfit total: $19.64/wear

Yes, I am wearing this scarf differently from normal...and kind of strangely.  I tied the ends together to make a faux-finity scarf for wearing with another outfit, and when it was time to photograph this one, I didn't feel like untying it, so I thought, What will it look like if I wear it as just a really long loop? 


This mini lop looks sad, but I'm not going to interpret that as a response to my unusual scarf-tying style.  He just wishes he were eating golden raisins right now.  Understandable.


What do you wish you were doing right now?

2 comments:

Jen M. said...

Snuggling my baby boy! Which I will be doing very shortly :)

Sally said...

Give him some extra snuggles from me!