Friday, August 22, 2014

The Living is Not So Easy As All That: Part 4

Funky Friday Flats -- Friday, 8/8/14

Wow, my legs look disturbingly pink in this photo, like I've just come out of a really hot bath, which is not the case.

I think this sweater might be the oldest thing (as in, how long I've owned it; I have some vintage items that are older) in my wardrobe.  It's weird how it seems to fit across a wide range of body sizes, but I'm not complaining.  I wish more of my clothes would have this magical expand-and-contract quality.


* Beige pleated skirt (thrifted, Old Navy)
Coral/beige striped sweater (old)
Seed pearl necklace by RB
Cream glitter-toed flats (Anne Klein)

Weekend Bunny Belly -- Saturday, 8/9/14

Continuing the magenta/pink stripe theme from Friday...only with a rabbit!


Striped rabbit t-shirt (made by me)
Black hiking skirt (REI)
Black mary jane flats (Wal-Mart)
Pink necklace (Outfit Additions)

2 comments:

mom said...

Did you machine applique the rabbit onto the shirt?

Sally said...

No, it was hand-appliqued.