Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Skirting the Issue: Part 2

She Wore Blue Cotton -- Thursday, 8/14/14

...with brown linen, an easy summer outfit.


* Light blue ribbon-front knit top (thrifted, Po Pori -- I am not familiar with this brand, and there is little online about them, but I love this shirt and am glad I did not pay $20 for it on eBay)
* Light brown linen pencil skirt (thrifted, Ann Taylor)
Light blue bowtie flats by Sofft
Turquoise bead necklace by RB

All in the Golden Afternoon -- Friday, 8/15/14

The denim skirt returns to my Friday rotation and all is right with the world.


A subtle double dose of gold in the shoes and the buttons on the shoulder of the top.



* Coral knit top with gold buttons (thrifted, Talbots)
Denim skirt (thrifted)
Wild bead necklace (Macy's)
Gold pointy-toed flats (Nordstrom)
--Worn with a white short-sleeved cardigan in the morning (Nordstrom, unpictured).

Does it seem that an outfit post with this title should feature flowers and/or take place in June?  Yeah, me too.  Well, at least the necklace has a madcap Wonderland feel to it, right?  It was an unbirthday present to myself.

2 comments:

mom said...

I like both of these outfits, but I really like the blue shirt with the flowers. I wonder if Po Pori is out of business now. I also checked online and the only website I could find wasn't available.

Sally said...

Yeah, I really like the shirt, too. I've been wanting a light blue knit shirt for a while, and this was a happy find.