Sunday, August 3, 2014

Blouse Week: Part 1

I'm rather inexplicably tired this afternoon, so I am going to present last week's outfit parade with little fanfare.

A Casual Outfit -- Sunday, 7/27/14

I've gotten out of the habit of photographing my weekend outfits, but this is a pretty typical one for this summer.  Jeans and a t-shirt.  No big deal.


Coral striped t-shirt from Target
Black jeans (thrifted, Talbots)
Black mary-jane flats

Revisiting Lavendar & Grey -- Monday, 7/28/14

Hoorah for pants hemmed to a flats-compatible length.


*Lavendar ruffle-front shirt (thrifted, Target)
Grey 5 pocket pants (Rafaella)
Grey leopard flats (6pm.com)
Big grey ball necklace (Macy's)

Black, White, & Gold -- Tuesday, 7/29/14

It doesn't get much easier than this.


I had been wanting to buy a gold chain necklace for a while, so when Ann Taylor had a 50% off sale on their jewelry, I got this piece.  I liked pairing it with the gold-buckled black flats.


*Black/white striped shirt (thrifted)
Black 5 pocket pants (Rafaella)
Black buckle flats
*Gold link necklace (Ann Taylor)

No comments: