Friday, September 12, 2014

Reaching Back Before Labor Day: Part 1

Stripes & Flowers & More Stripes - Sunday, 8/24/14

Yep, even the shoes are striped.  These are my favorite pair of summer sneakers, so I've been wearing them on the weekends while I still can.



Blue floral tank top (Kohls)
Denim skort (thrifted)
Blue-green striped knit cardigan (Coldwater Creek)
Blue striped sneakers by Rocket Dog

Purple and Green Revisited - Monday, 8/25/14

The loss of my skirt with the purple and green floral pattern on white (due to the busted zipper) was not much of a problem because I knew I had this fun dress with a similar pattern. 


*Purple/green/white sleeveless dress (thrifted, Kohls)
White short-sleeved cardigan (Old Navy)
Radiant orchid flats by Born

Feeling Peachy - Tuesday, 8/26/14

OK, I've probably used that title before.  It's Friday evening so give me a break here.

This is one of those outfits that looks particularly weird in my awkwardly-posed selfies.  But all that awkwardness distracts the eye from the weird pink tights I'm wearing, right?  Oh, OK, the color is giving my skin a very awkward color as well.  Perhaps I should have titled this, In the Pink.



*Peach/beige short-sleeved cardigan (thrifted, Kohls)
White camisole (Walmart)
Beige pleated skirt (thrifted, Old Navy)
Gold captoe flats by Anne Klein
Coral swag necklace (Kohls)


2 comments:

jen said...

Really pretty dress!

mom said...

I agree. The dress is very pretty and looks good on you.