Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All Necklaces: Part 2

Beige and Pink and Black Floral Redux -- Thursday, 6/5/14

This time, it's a graphic T shirt that combines these features of Tuesday's outfit.  And I loved the subtlety of wearing leopard print flats with a necklace made by RB of stone beads with a natural "leopard"-looking pattern to them.  (I love animal print, so have to beware of Leopard Overload, but I thought the combination of a leopard printed shoe and a semi-leopard-looking bead necklace was not too much.)


Pink/beige shrug (thrifted)
Brown floral T shirt from Eddie Bauer
Black skirt from REI
*Leopard flats from Nordstrom
"Leopard" bead necklace by RB

Modern Pieces -- 6/6/14

My wardrobe and the outfits I make from it tend toward the classic (or even fashion orthogonal at times) but I think this ensemble has a more modern vibe.  Also stripes!


Red mixed-media top from Nordstrom
Black ankle pants (thrifted)
*Black and white striped knit blazer from Nordstrom
Ruby heart necklace (gift from my parents)
Black and red patterned flats from Nordstrom

No comments: