Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Math Exam Confusion Continues

Remember how I took my exam on June 11? Yeah, well, still no grade.

But in response to my query, my instructor sent me this note, which could make me a bit giddy if I fully believed that it means what I think it means:

"Did you get my comments on your exam? I can't remember what your score was, but it was listed on the comment sheet. I remember you did very well -- best exam I ever graded -- so I went ahead and logged 100% for the exam."

I want to take this to mean that although he doesn't recall precisely what actual score I got on the exam, he is giving me a 100% for it. I am really quite ready for a grade to show up on the web site so I can celebrate this properly. If I actually get a 100% for the midterm (30% of my final score), that puts me in excellent shape for the final.

Oh, and of course I haven't yet received the comments on the exam either. That really should go without saying, but in the interests of complete information, indeed the extension people have delayed that as well.

Here's hoping the people at the extension service get this figured out soon.

No comments: