Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yet Another Paper Word Cloud

It's going to be hard to tell what this paper was about, but try your best.  (Tam, at least I am covering the "regulatory" bit in this one.)


It's hard to believe that class is already over.  (It was only a half-semester class, but still.)  A new class starts on Monday (unconscious processes).

Tomorrow is our one day "fall break," which means I have the day off to work on PhD application stuff (e.g., the dreaded statement of purpose) and my thesis proposal.  I left my neuroscience book and articles at school and am looking forward to not really thinking about it again this weekend...wait, except to send the professor my ideas for the paper I will be writing for the class.  Oh well.

UPDATE: I was just thinking how nice it will be that starting a new class on Monday means no readings or assignments to do for Monday.  Then I checked my email: be expecting an assignment in the next day or two.  Sigh.

No comments: